EVENT SPECIFIC COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Click here for all our general COVID guidelines including sanitizing procedures.
1. This will be a Plan A event. Plan A consists of small sessions approximately 12 teams broken down by divisions. Example, Mini 1 only session or Jr. 3 & Sr. 3 only sessions.
2. Two spectators per athlete will be able to attend the event. To fairly accommodate this, a per athlete spectator admission charge of $20.00 will be invoiced to the attending gym. This must be paid 3 weeks in advanced to give us adequate time to mail spectator bands directly to the gym. Paying per athlete and mailing bands to the gym insures that each participant will receive 2 spectator admissions. An online ticket sales system leaves room for some spectators to get shut out when tickets become sold out. Bands will be distributing by session and will only allow entrance into the session the athlete is directly competing in. Everyone attending MUST have a wristband, regardless of age, this includes children. Dependent on final session sizes, any remaining spectator availability will be sold online at $15.00 per ticket. Please note, this is per athlete, crossovers will not incur any additional spectator charges.
3. Vendors will be online for this event. Coaches will receive all of their gyms pre-orders at time of check in. Link coming soon!
4. Live or Virtual awards are TBD.
5. Venue map with entry, exit, and traffic flow patterns coming soon.
CHECK BACK FOR EVENT SPECIFIC UPDATES
Competition Travel is our Official Travel Partner and has made arrangements for discounted hotel pricing at select hotels to ensure you receive the best pricing for our events!
In need of a block of rooms? Please email email@example.com
For information or to book your rooms, please contact us!
Phone: (303) 683-7013
The preferred parking area will be the lot on Webster St.
We are so pleased you will be joining us in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana, for your upcoming event, but we want you to know about the exciting (and much needed) construction happening at the Civic Center Parking Garage. Two floors are being added, meaning we will gain approximately 225 new parking spaces! (YAY!) We expect construction to be completed sometime in the summer of 2020.
NOTE: During the phase of construction from DECEMBER 2019 through FEBRUARY 2020, NO CASH will be accepted to get out of the Civic Center Parking Garage. Please be advised to use a credit card for payment.
>> View Alternative Parking Options