December 6, 2020
Join us for a day of FUN & COMPETITION! On this page, you can find all the details about this event. The competition will also have vendors to share with you all the best items to buy and see in the industry! Also, a full concessions concourse provides plenty of hot and cold meals for you to enjoy.
Now that Kinley is in remission and feeling better, she would like to bring joy to the patients on the Hematology/Oncology/BMT floor by collecting craft supplies and delivering them to the patients. The craft supplies could be as simple as basic crayons and coloring books, glue, scissors and construction paper but items that the hospital is in need of are glitter glue pens, individual paint sets, stickers, play doh, foam art, individually packaged crafts, window crayons and markers.
The items in high demand at the hospital right now are Play-doh, crayons & coloring books, card games, craft kits (painting kits, beadjng kits, jewelry kits, wooden craft kits), puzzles, sketch pads, drawing or colored pencils, games (Guess Who, Trouble, Yahtzee, Scrabble), and much more. All items must be new as kids on the oncology floor as at high risk for infection or in isolation are are not able to share items with others.
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45246
1. Venue entrance for all athletes, coaches, and spectators will be at Entrance A.
2. All doors into the exhibit hall will be one way (entrance or exit only), which is labeled on the map.
3. Venue exit for all athletes, coaches, and spectators will be at Entrance C.
EVENT SPECIFIC COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Click here for all our general COVID guidelines including sanitizing procedures.
1. This will be a Plan A event. Plan A consists of small sessions 5-12 teams broken down by divisions. Example, Mini 1 only session or Sr. 3 only sessions. Although the State of Ohio allows 300 spectators for sporting events, to allowing for adequate social distancing the specific venue guidelines for this event is set to 200 spectators/100 athletes per session.
2. Two spectators per athlete will be able to attend the event. To fairly accommodate this, a per athlete spectator admission charge of $20.00 will be invoiced to the attending gym. This must be paid 3 weeks in advanced to give us adequate time to mail spectator bands directly to the gym. Paying per athlete and mailing bands to the gym insures that each participant will receive 2 spectator admissions. An online ticket sales system leaves room for some spectators to get shut out when tickets become sold out. Bands will be distributing by session and will only allow entrance into the session the athlete is directly competing in. Everyone attending MUST have a wristband, regardless of age, this includes children. The health department does not make any exceptions on their occupancy count due to age. Dependent on final session sizes, any remaining spectator availability will be sold online at $15.00 per ticket (example, a session only has 80 athletes; there will be 40 additional spectators tickets sold). Please note, this is per athlete, crossovers will not incur any additional spectator charges.
3. Vendors will be online for this event. Coaches will receive all of their gyms pre-orders at time of check in. Link coming soon!
4. Live or Virtual awards are TBD.
5. Venue map with entry, exit, and traffic flow patterns.
CHECK BACK FOR EVENT SPECIFIC UPDATES
Competition Travel is our Official Travel Partner and has made arrangements for discounted hotel pricing at select hotels to ensure you receive the best pricing for our events!
In need of a block of rooms? Please email email@example.com
For information or to book your rooms, please contact us!
Phone: (303) 683-7013