EVENT SPECIFIC COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Click here for all our general COVID guidelines including sanitizing procedures.
1. This will be a Plan A event. Plan A consists of small sessions 5-12 teams broken down by divisions. Example, Mini 1 only session or Sr. 3 only sessions.
2. Two spectators per athlete will be able to attend the event. To fairly accommodate this, a per athlete spectator admission charge of $20.00 will be invoiced to the attending gym. This must be paid 3 weeks in advanced to give us adequate time to mail spectator bands directly to the gym. Paying per athlete and mailing bands to the gym insures that each participant will receive 2 spectator admissions. An online ticket sales system leaves room for some spectators to get shut out when tickets become sold out. Bands will be distributed by session and will only allow entrance into the session the athlete is directly competing in. Everyone attending MUST have a wristband, regardless of age, this includes children. The health department does not make any exceptions on their occupancy count due to age. Dependent on final session sizes, any remaining spectator availability will be sold online at $15.00 per ticket. Please note, this is per athlete, crossovers will not incur any additional spectator charges.
3. Vendors will be online for this event.
4. Live or Virtual awards are TBD.
5. Venue map with entry, exit, and traffic flow patterns coming soon.
CHECK BACK FOR CONTINUED EVENT SPECIFIC UPDATES
Competition Travel is our Official Travel Partner and has made arrangements for discounted hotel pricing at select hotels to ensure you receive the best pricing for our events!
In need of a block of rooms? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information or to book your rooms, please contact us!
Phone: (303) 683-7013